1. Webfacing, Do I need to republish? (mikesoucy1262@xxxxxxxx)
2. Re: Webfacing, Do I need to republish? (Mark Phippard)
3. RE: Webfacing, Do I need to republish? (Vitale, Daniel)
4. Re: Webfacing, Do I need to republish?
(michaelr_41@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
5. Webfacing project hangs (Chip Milosch)
6. Re: Webfacing, Do I need to republish? (mikesoucy1262@xxxxxxxx)
7. Re: Webfacing project hangs (michaelr_41@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

message: 5
date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 07:54:14 -0700 (PDT)
from: Chip Milosch
subject: [WDSCI-L] Webfacing project hangs

I have an extremely simple webfacing project (one screen) :-)

When I try to test the project, it hangs after I click the logon button. I
think this is some problem with the creation of the QQF* virtual devices, but I
don't what to change or fix. Do the QQF* devices always create in QINTER? I did
add a WSE into QINTER for QQF*.

OS/400 V5R2
WDSC 5.1.0.3

chip

------------------------------

message: 6
date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:26:21 GMT
from: "mikesoucy1262@xxxxxxxx"
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Webfacing, Do I need to republish?

Thanks all! That's kind of what I thought but, I wanted to make sure.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

------------------------------

message: 7
date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:40:14 -0400
from: michaelr_41@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Webfacing project hangs

You don't need a WSE. What's the value of QAUTOCFG?

--

michaelr_41@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                              Display System Value

 System value . . . . . :   QAUTOCFG
 Description  . . . . . :   Autoconfigure devices

 Autoconfigure device . :   1          0=Off
                                       1=On

cmilosch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx