Chris,

Aldon tech support had me create a new workspace.  I had to reinstall the
plugin ( I used the update manager following the directions on Aldon's
site).  Once the plugin was installed I created a new connection and change
the default library on the ACMS subsystem tab of the connection to ACMSLIB.

I was able to create an ACMS filter without the Java null-pointer exception
error.

Seems to be working fine.

Now we just need them to make the plugin useful!

Limitations I've noticed so far:
1) Long object names not supported (they don't show up!)
2) Object descriptions are not shown in the table view.
3) No option to "open with" CODE Designer on DSPF or PRTF from RSE though
you can from the Resource perspective.

**and the big ones**
4) You can't do the equivalent of a "14-Create"
5) You can't seem to be able to do a promote from ITG or QUA to the next
higher.  Just a "Checkin" from DVP to next higher.

Number 5 is new, just ran into it this weekend.  I'll be mentioning it to
Aldon today or tomorrow.  According to the Aldon people I've talked to, they
agree that #4 is a significant problem and are working hard on getting
everything resolved.  Problems 1,2,3 should be corrected relatively quickly.
Number 4 ( and I assume 5) are still be researched by development and will
take more time.

I'm not particularly impressed by the speed at which the Aldon resolves
happen.  I mentioned it to one of the people I spoke to but I think I'll
mention it again.  Takes way to long to resolve objects checked out to my
user profile.

HTH,
Charles