Ewout,

Like in most trees in a GUI you can use the arrow key (left) to go to the node. Press the arrow key once more and the node is collapsed.

Joep Beckeringh

ewout.boter@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Is there a way to collapse an expanded tree node in the Remote Systems view? When I have expanded a source file with a large number of source members, and I want to collapse the node, in order to keep the view manageable, I have to go up to the start of the node, and then click the minus sign. It would be nice if a node could be collapsed by right-clicking somewhere in the expanded node and then selecting an option 'Collapse'. Can this be arranged in some way?

Ewout