I created a project, downloaded some source code to the project and worked on the source while off line. Now I want to push the changes to the iSeries and compile them. Before I upgraded to 5.1.0.2, the options were there to push my source code to the associated library. Now the push options are not there. I have done this before. What changed??? How do I get my source code back to the iSeries so I can compile? Why does this have to be so stinking hard to do??

Any help would be appreciated.

I have looked at help, and it says to right click on the project, go to properties and select the iSeries Build Style. I don't have that option in my properties. I have Info, External Tools Builders, Iseries Projects (which shows the correct connection and associated library), Links Validation/Refactoring, Project References, Server Preference, and Validation.

Jim Essinger
Senior Programmer/Analyst
UnLtd / SLFI / IMA
PO Box 730