Whenever I've had a problem with help not working it's always been because
the request for localhost was made to a proxy server.  Configuring the lan
settings not to use a proxy server for local addresses (localhost which is
127.0.0.1) solves that problem.  This setting is in internet explorer,
connections, lan settings.

                      John Wallroff

                      <jwallroff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx        To:       "'Websphere
Development Studio Client for iSeries'"
                      braska.edu>                      <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      Sent by:                        cc:

                      wdsci-l-bounces@midrange        Subject:  RE: [WDSCI-L]
localhost:49213 Error with help in CODE
                      .com                             Designer af    ter
upgrading

                      02/25/2004 10:33 AM

                      Please respond to

                      Websphere Development