Hello,

I've just recently installed WDSCi V5.1 on my PC.

I'm currently working through the nice WDSCi Tutorial provided by IBM when I
ran across this stumbling block.  The current tutorial item I'm working on
is a DDS file in CODE Designer and when I try to use help like hitting the
F1 key while the cursor is placed on a display file item or even clicking on
the help - DDS Reference, I get a webpage with "Cannot find server -
Microsoft Internet Explorer"  "The page cannot be displayed...", "Cannot
find server or DNS Error Internet Explorer"

Here is an example of what page Internet Explorer is trying to open.

http://localhost:49213/plugins/com.ibm.etools.iseries.langref.doc_5.1.0/evfs
r40003.htm
<http://localhost:49213/plugins/com.ibm.etools.iseries.langref.doc_5.1.0/evf
sr40003.htm>

If I do a search on my local c: drive for evfsr40003.htm I find it in.

C:\Documents and Settings\JWALLROFF\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Directory
2 for doc.zip\evfsr40003.htm

Why isn't the help in CODE Designer pointing to the right place on my
system?

Thanks in advance for your help.

John.

John C. Wallroff