Is there a way to move a workspace?

We have been 'upgraded' to use Windows2003 servers instead of Novell servers.
Our profiles were local and now they are part of Active Directory.  When we
installed/started using WDSC, we took the default location for our workspaces
which puts it under My Documents.

Workspace location before upgrade:
C:\Documents and Settings\sjohnson\My Documents\IBM\wdsc\workspace

Workspace location after upgrade:
C:\Documents and Settings\sjohnson.HSMSSERVER\My Documents\IBM\wdsc\workspace

When we start WDSC after the server upgrade it does not work correctly.
Settings and preferences are missing.  I am thinking that it is the
".HSMSSERVER" that is causing the problem for WDSC.  I know you can 'hardcode'
the location in the wdsc.ini file to the original directory structure, but we
have been told that these HAVE TO GO AWAY because it causes problems.

I have tried exporting everything and importing it into a new workspace, but
settings, preferences, perspectives and such don't end up where/like they were
before.  I have tried manually copying the workspace directory to a different
location, deleting the original, and using the -data startup option, but this
doesn't work either.  Apparently the original directory structure is in a lot of
setting files.  WDSC will go out and re-create the original workspace directory
structure and then things don't work.

Any thoughts?  I know as a last resort we can start a fresh workspace someplace
else and set-up everything again, but I would rather not take that road if I
don't have too.  I have done a lot of tweaking to my workspace.

Thanks,
  Scott J