It's very late (early?) so this may not make a lot of sense, but here
goes:

I've managed to update my Portal Express environment to V5.0.2 (and boy
was that fun!), and now I want to upgrade my WDSC environment with the
Portal Toolkit.  The Portal Toolkit installer kept complaining about
prerequisites not being met; it took me many hours to realize that I
needed to update the WebSphere App Server within WDSC (although it makes
perfect sense now), but once I figured that out I managed to get my WDSC
appserver updated.

But now the Portal Installer comes up with a prompt for the WebSphere
Portal 5.0 Installer, and also asks for a WebSphere Portal CD.  Well,
I'll be boiled in oil if I can figure out where my CDs are, or if I even
have the right ones.  I got WebSphere Portal Express, so I don't know
that I have the right CDs.

Do I really need a whole CD?  Does that mean I have to order WebSphere
Portal CDs?  Or can somebody send me the files I need?  As far as I can
tell, it's on CD 2 in folder wps.  There's a file called install.bat,
and I'm assuming a number of other files.

Anyway, I'm just tired and burnt out.  I need to get some sleep.

Have a nice day :).

Joe