I'm not sure if anyone from IBM sees this list or not but here are some
things I would like to see in the lpex editor.

Auto-indent - automagically indent after certain words or symbols in free
format code. Maybe even a way to define which keywords-symbols.

            ie - after if;, dow;, for; etc.

Auto-unindent - ditto for previous except unindent

            ie - after enddo;, endif;, endfor, etc.

keyword auto correction - it would change enif; to endif; etc.

saved macros - basically be able to save a portion of code for later
retrieval and insertion into your source file. The source should be saved
on the local system. not on the as400.

Thats all I have so far.

Some of these functions may be already there. If so please let me know so I
can start using them.

Thanks

P.S.
      One other useful item would be a plug-in that would allow you to
telnet to a host system like Client access.

Chris Bougher