From: Eric Simpson [mailto:esimpson@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 2:57 PM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Article on extending LPEX Editor

There is a new article available now on how to write LPEX Editor User
profiles in WDSC 5.1.  With a user profile, you can scope any user commands
or user actions you have written to a document (instead of being globally
scoped).  The article is in the December edition of eServer magazine,
iSeries edition.

Here is the link:
http://eservercomputing.com/iseries/articles/index.asp?id=795

Eric Simpson
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab, D1/140/8200/MKM
Phone:  (905) 413-3226,  T/L:  969-3226,  Fax: (905) 413-4850,  Email:
esimpson@xxxxxxxxxx