Don,

The 5250 screen looks normal to me.  Here is the content:

                         IBM RSE Communications Server

                        Connection Name:  Development

            (c) Copyright IBM corp., 2001, 2003. All rights reserved.

     Job:  ISRCHEVA1B/RCHEVA1/555544

We're using V5.1.  I think you nailed it with the PTF's though.  I just
rechecked and we WDSc shows we don't have SI10107 installed yet.  It doesn't
even show SI10086.  Is that server specific?

Thanks,

Rick