Rick,

The issue is that I want to be able to tab to a specific spot on the
line and have whatever was already typed on the line move over as well,
essentially indenting the entire line.  I use this a lot in Code as I
might be adjusting code, adding If statements etc, and with free form
its easier to adjust (indent) to make the code easier to read.  Right
now, in RSE, its a pain because the tab isn't working, so I either have
to use space bar to move everything over to where I want, or I just type
the new line altogether which doesn't make sense if I didn't have to do
that in CODE.  When I change the setting in the Preferences for the LPEX
Editor to say "disable parsing" I lose all my colour coding in my source
but then the tab does work.

Hopefully this helps to explain further.. I'm new to RSE so perhaps
there is a way to do my editing/formatting without using tabs?

Kim

date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:39:28 -0600
from: "Chevalier, Rick" <Rick.Chevalier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] Problems Inserting spaces from current cursor
        position        tonext Tab

Kim,

Could you explain why this causes a problem?  It has been my experience
that the jLPEX editor will insert the spaces if you type a character
after your spaces.  If you don't type anything after the spaces I don't
know why you would be inserting tabs.  The editor removes spaces at the
end of a line.  I don't know the reason, probably size issues.

Rick

LPEX
> Editor.
>
> Has anybody seen this problem or have any suggestions on where I can
> look to try and fix this?
>
> Kim Stewart

------------------------------

message: 8
date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 08:48:04 -0600
from: "Mike Tobey" <Mike.Tobey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: [WDSCI-L] WDSc 5.1 Install

I had 5.1 installed last Friday and must say the performance
improvement is more than I expected, great job development team.

Since installing it however, every time I start it up I see a window
that says it's completing the installation.  Has anyone else had this
problem?

Michael Tobey
Applications Analyst
Foremost Farms USA
mike.tobey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

------------------------------

message: 9
date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 10:33:10 -0500
from: rob@xxxxxxxxx
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSc 5.1 Install

I had this with another product.  Turns out that I told that other
product
to put itself into my startup group.  Turns out that the other product

already had itself autostart via some other method and putting it in
the
startup group simply told it to uninstall/reinstall.  I was a little
slow
that day.  After about 5 reboots I figured it out.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Mike Tobey" <Mike.Tobey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx