We don't have all the PTF's yet either.  It doesn't seem to affect the
compile much though.  Occasionally the errors aren't returned but that's
pretty rare.  Usually a second compile will generate the list of errors.  I
do all of my iSeries development from RSE now.  I only use PDM if forced to.

As to the replace parm being added later, I haven't experienced that here.

Rick