From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of David Morris
Sent: maandag 10 november 2003 23:14
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] Help... lost my web.xml ???

Paul,

Are you using a servlet container that is pretty current? If you are try
using one of the following:

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"; prefix="c" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core_rt"; prefix="c_rt" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/fmt"; prefix="fmt" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/fmt_rt"; prefix="fmt_rt" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/sql"; prefix="sql" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/sql_rt"; prefix="sql_rt" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/xml"; prefix="x" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/xml_rt"; prefix="x_rt" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-bean-el";
prefix="bean-el" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-html-el";
prefix="html-el" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-logic-el";
prefix="logic-el" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-bean";
prefix="bean" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-html";
prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-logic";
prefix="logic" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-nested";
prefix="nested" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-tiles";
prefix="tiles" %>

I believe this was changed in version 1.2. You can locate these names in the
meta directory of your jar containing your taglib. Using these names is much
more flexible and means you don't have to change your web.xml when you
upgrade/add new taglibs.

David Morris

>>> Paul.Nicolay@xxxxxxxxxx 11/10/2003 2:13:54 PM >>>
Hi,

Just closed WDSC, and started it again.  (closed and reopened web.xml before
without any difference)

The web.xml now validates fine ?  Guess something was spooking in memory.

Kind regards,
Paul