Andy,

I also just installed V5.1 this morning.  There are two installs off the first
menu. The first installs WDSC and the second installs the iSeries extensions.
noticed the icons weren't created until the iSeries extensions had been
installed.  This was on a W2K machine, but I also installed on an XP machine
yesterday with no problems and the icons were there at the end.

Hope this helps,
Cary Phillips

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:08 , Andy Youens <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent:

>Hi all
>
>Just installed V5.1 onto XP - installed without any errors, then
>re-booted PC, but there is no program group anywhere.
>
>I removed WDSC V4 prior to the install.  V5 was never installed.
>
>Have checked the archives without any joy.
>
>Any help appreciated.
>
>Regards
>
>Andy Youens
>IBM Certified--------------------------------------------------------
>
>FormaServe Systems Ltd
>91 Redland Drive
>Loughton
>Milton Keynes
>Bucks  UK
>MK5 8FL
>
>T: +44 (0)1908 609500
>W:www.FormaServe.Co.Uk
>    www.iSeriesTraining.Co.Uk
>E: Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

>This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of wdsci-
l@xxxxxxxxxxxx and may contain information that is confidential, subject to
copyright or constitutes a trade secret.
>If you are not wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated
with
this message, is strictly prohibited.
>If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
>Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.
>Any views or opinions presented are solely those of Andy Youens and do not
necessarily represent those of FormaServe Systems.