Just found the template feature which is going to be great for storing
snippets of code!

The only thing is I can't get it to work on a consistent basis.  Here is the
scenario:

- I created a Template called 'subproc' and it looks like the following. . .

-----------------
 // @Name -
 // @Author - Aaron Bartell
 // @Description -
 // @Usage -

-----------------
P ...
P                 B
D ...
D                 PI
 /Free

  Return;

 /End-Free
P ...
P                 E

- I then went back to my RPGILE editor and tried to use it by typing in
"subproc <CTL + SPACE>".  Sometimes it puts in the code and sometimes it
doesn't.  If I hit <CTL + SPACE> many times (out of frustration) and then
hit <BACK SPACE> to start deleting "subproc" the editor goes wacko on me and
starts to delete one line above where the "subproc" code was.  And if I hit
<CTL + SPACE> too much it completely locks up my keyboard in the LPEX editor
(not my mouse) yet I can go and edit an XML document just fine in the
Eclipse text editor.

Is there a bug in Code Assist that we should know about?

Aaron Bartell