> DDM is running even though verify shows "Record Access" failed.

I think that is the problem.  In 5.0, to open source they use the Record
Access server.  I am not sure how you start it, but I think it is
STRTCPSVR *DDM.

In 4.0. they used a technique that involved the IFS, that is why that
QPWFSERVER *AUTL mattered.  It no longer does.

Code/400 has its own custom communications facility which is likely why it
works.

Mark

"Sean Porterfield" <sporter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/26/2003 12:01 PM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries