Cool... thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Mildenberger [mailto:scottmildenberger@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 4:29 PM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Saving Libl Settings (was Setting Library List in
a Project)

Mike,

I have created multiple connections for each environment (i.e.,
library list) that I work with.  I also use multiple filter
pools to subset to the source and objects each one works with.
Each connection (they all go to the same iSeries) can have it's
own library list.  This way when I edit a source member through
the appropriate connection the library list is always set
correctly.  It is kind of neat that I can be working with
multiple source members and they when they are compiled they
each get a different library list because they are opened from
different connections.

There is a document called "Eclipse Tooling for RPG and COBOL
Development" that outlines the pieces to setup an environment
like this.  Sorry I don't have a link handy but I believe it's
in the archives, I could probably track it down later if you
can't find it.  I think everyone doing RPG development with WDSC
should read this document before they get started.

Scott Mildenberger