We have been having a discussion on the CODE list, and it might be more
appropriate here.  We are looking at the steps needed to create a
process(undefined as of right now) from both a Java IDE (WDSc) and a M$
product(Visual Studio).

>Let me know if you want to follow up on that at some point.
Sounds good and I agree that this would clear out a lot of the blanket
statements that are being made without any details behind them.

>We'd probably have to move the discussion over to WEB400-L or maybe
WDSCI-L(because the WDSC folks would get a major benefit from hearing the
comparisons).
Cool.

>But mabye you and I could do a comparison of writing a simple application
using JSP Model II and .NET, and provide folks with some real comparisons?
Sounds good.

Hopefully I will be able to learn more about WDSc and Java with this
comparison.  Right now I still use Sun ONE Studio, because setting up
projects in WDSc was too confusing, and I couldn't make it work with my
existing namespace structure.

Aaron Bartell