I do not have a WAS 5 system set up, but here is my command from V4

CMD DEPLOYWF

cmd ('Deploy WF app from file system')

parm kwd(Fromdir) type(*char) LEN(50) MIN(1) +
             EXPR(*YES) PROMPT('File system path subdirectory') +
             case(*mixed)
parm kwd(ToApp) type(*char) LEN(50) MIN(1) +
             EXPR(*YES) PROMPT('WAS Application name') +
             case(*mixed)

CLP DEPLOYWF

pgm (&fromDir &toApp)

dcl &fromDir    *char 50
dcl &toApp      *char 50
dcl &fromPath   *char 256
dcl &toPath     *char 256
dcl &fromRoot   *char 256
dcl &toRoot     *char 256
dcl &library    *char  10 'BUCKWEBFAC'
dcl &fromJsp    *char 256
dcl &toJsp      *char 256
dcl &fromClass  *char 256
dcl &toClass    *char 256
dcl &fromSource *char 256
dcl &toSource   *char 256

chgvar &fromRoot +
   ('/www/commv/webapps/' *cat &fromDir)
chgvar &toRoot +
   ('/QIBM/UserData/WebASAdv4/default/installedApps/' *tcat +
    &toApp *tcat '.ear/' *tcat +
    'CommVMenu.war')

chgvar &fromSource +
   ('/source/' *tcat &library *tcat '/QDDSSRC/*')
chgvar &toSource +
   ('/RecordBeanSource/' *tcat &library *tcat '/QDDSSRC/')
chgvar &fromClass +
   ('/WebApplication/WEB-INF/classes/' *tcat +
      &library *tcat '/QDDSSRC/*')
chgvar &toClass +
   ('/WEB-INF/classes/' *tcat &library *tcat '/QDDSSRC/')
chgvar &fromJsp +
   ('/webApplication/RecordJSPs/' *tcat &library *tcat '/QDDSSRC/*')
chgvar &toJsp +
   ('/RecordJSPs/' *tcat &library *tcat '/QDDSSRC/')

/* Don't move the source!!!!! */
chgvar &fromPath +
  (&fromRoot *tcat &fromSource)
chgvar &toPath   +
  (&toRoot   *tcat &toSource)
/* MOV OBJ(&fromPath) todir(&toPath) */

chgvar &fromPath +
  (&fromRoot *tcat &fromClass)
chgvar &toPath   +
  (&toRoot   *tcat &toClass)
MOV OBJ(&fromPath) todir(&toPath)

chgvar &fromPath +
  (&fromRoot *tcat &fromJsp)
chgvar &toPath   +
  (&toRoot   *tcat &toJsp)
MOV OBJ(&fromPath) todir(&toPath)

endpgm

There are several assumptions being made by this code because it was a quick
& dirty job just so I could automate deploying a fix.  Certainly nothing
that can't be adjusted for by a few more command parameters.  I managed to
discover the WAS file system structure pretty easily by deploying a
teeny-weeny application and looking around.  For IBM WebFacing users,
teeny-weeny means something VERY SIMPLE like ONLY the main menu.