Vern,

In TurnOver we have something called "worklists" which are geared around a
particular assignment.  These provide subsetting functionality like
iSeries Projects, but support unlimited libraries and by default work via
an RSE-style of editing.  We provide an option to create an iSeries
Project from a worklist.  This will create the iSeries Project and
populate it with everything on your worklist.  If you have items from
multiple source libraries, it has to create multiple iSeries Projects.

TurnOver then supplies a build style to the iSeries Project so that when
you use the build option it hands it back over to TurnOver.  This lets us
do stuff like add new members you might have created off-line to your
worklist as well as run our build wizard to build everything.  iSeries
Projects are extensible via these build styles, but it is up to someone to
contribute them,  In this case, TurnOver does.  As someone else pointed
out, it comes with two styles, CL program and command.

Mark

Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/06/2003 01:09 AM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries