Actually the compiler does put it on the listing.  Therefore the editor
and the compiler people may have to share a coffee break.

Isn't there already a structure in the IFS?  After all, you are still
limited to so many characters per line.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Paul Nicolay" <Paul.Nicolay@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/03/2003 10:23 AM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries