I just started using the debugger (5.0) today and have some
questions/statements.  It would be nice if I didn't have to select each
variable that I wanted to see, but instead have it load the Monitor window
with a list of the current variables in the program.  More often then not I
want to view many variables and not few variables.  Is there a setting
somewhere that can be changed?

The color coding seems to have been lost because the code listing is being
used. . . I didn't use the CODE debugger that much , but I am pretty sure
that the code was colored while debugging.  Takes me back to my green screen
days where every color is the same - makes the debug hard to read.

And finally, if I define a data structure as 'address' and there is a field
called 'address' within another data structure, I am unable to Monitor the
content of the data structure because it gives me this error: 'Host: CPF7E56
Identifier is ambiguous'.  It does this within STRDBG also. . .  Here is the
code:

      /Copy QSource,UsrSpcPr

     D lib             S             10A   Inz('AARONLIB')

     D space           S             10A   Inz('TESTUSRSPC')

     D i               S             10I 0

     D email           DS                  Qualified

     D  address                      25A

     D  name                         25A

     D address         DS                  Qualified

     D  name                         10A

     D  adr1                         10A

     D  adr2                         10A

     D  city                         10A

     D  state                        10A

     D  zipCode                      10A

      /Free

       new_UsrSpc(lib: space);

       email.address = 'albartell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx';

       email.name = 'Aaron Bartell';

       addEntry_UsrSpc(lib: space: 'Email': %Size(email): email);

       email.address = 'happy@xxxxxxx';

       email.name = 'Happy You';

       addEntry_UsrSpc(lib: space: 'Email': %Size(email): email);

       email.address = 'Lloyd@xxxxxxxxxx';

       email.name = 'Lloyd Lumber';

       addEntry_UsrSpc(lib: space: 'Email': %Size(email): email);

       address.name = 'Jim Carey';

       address.adr1 = '113 Bye';

       address.city = 'Mankato';

       address.state = 'MN';

       address.zipCode = '56001';

       addEntry_UsrSpc(lib: space: 'Cust Address': %Size(address): address);

       address = ' ';

       For i = 1 To 3 By 1;

         email = getEntry_UsrSpc(lib: space: i);

       EndFor;

       address = getEntry_UsrSpc(lib: space: 4);

       delete_UsrSpc(lib: space);

       *InLR = *On;

      /End-Free