I agree.  That is why I begged to have STRSEU removed or renamed from our
system immediately after the departure of Jon Paris.  Yes, we contracted
Jon to come on site and do training.  Then, after he left, they went back
to SEU.  Would have been nice if they'd at least tried CODE/400 for 30
days.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"DeLong, Eric" <EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/30/2003 04:11 PM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries