Steve,

Thanks for the tip. I did what you did and it works again. Still not sure
what happened but at least now I can get it back.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

                    Steve Cross

                    <SCross@xxxxxxxxxx        To:     "'Websphere Development
Studio Client for iSeries'" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    up.com>                   cc:

                    Sent by:                  Subject:     RE: [WDSCI-L] Show
fields problem
                    wdsci-l-bounces@xx

                    drange.com

                    06/01/2003 12:45

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    Websphere

                    Development Studio

                    Client for iSeries

Mark,

I experienced the same problem this morning.  When I clicked on Show
Fields,
it showed an "operation in Process" message box.  Normally I would briefly
see a "Retrieving List" message box before it would show the fields in the
fields table.  It appeared that RSE was locked up (the message box cancel
didn't work) and the only way I could exit RSE was to kill the Javaw.exe
task in the task manager.  I was messing with a bunch of stuff yesterday,
so
maybe I screwed something up.

However later in the day, I reset my RSE perspective (Window->Reset
Perspective) back to its factory state.  I then customized the perspective
back to my likings.  Now the "Show Fields" works again.  I don't know if
resetting the perspective fixed it. I just know it works again.

Hope this Helps,
Steve Cross