Check the source type on the AS400.  Your symptoms sound familiar to a
problem I had in CODE.  A session got trashed, resulting in the source type
being wiped out.  The problem was fixed after rekeying the source type in
PDM.

Dave Hamner

                      "Paul Pendleton"

                      <pnpendleto@xxxxx        To:       wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx

                      ll-ltg.com>              cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [WDSCI-L] Re: Help
PLEASE! the parser is not
                      wdsci-l-bounces@x         found.

                      idrange.com

                      05/30/03 09:33 AM

                      Please respond to

                      Websphere

                      Development

                      Studio Client for

                      iSeries

Thanks for the reply Nazmin.  This does not work.  I did restore everything
to the defaults or at least I tried but it does not do anything.  I then
changed the association of the parser to be the one you listed.  All it
does
now is tell me that one is not found either.

Where should this class or parser be located at.  I at one time had this
working.  After a few days and a few plugins it quit working.  Not sure
where to go from here.

--
PAUL PENDLETON
"Nazmin Haji" <haji@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
> Hi Paul,
>   The class com.ibm.etools.iseries.editor.ISeriesEditorILEParser has been
> renamed to com.ibm.etools.iseries.editor.ISeriesEditorILERPGParser in
V5.0.
> To fix the problem, you can go to Windows->Preferenes->Lpex
Editor->Parsers

wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>                       ll-ltg.com>              cc:
>                       Sent by:                 Subject:  [WDSCI-L] Help
PLEASE! the parser is not found.