Aaron and others,

I posted version 1.1.9 of the spooled file plugin this AM.  It lets you
double-click a spooled file in the RSE tree to open it in the text editor.
 Thanks to Phil C. for pointing us in the right direction to implement
that feature.

Just update it using the Install/Update perspective.

Mark

"Bartell, Aaron L. (TC)" <ALBartell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/29/2003 04:27 PM
Please respond to Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries