   I just made my first attempt at installing V5.  So far, no success.

   I have version 4 installed, but I have no projects that I want to migrate.

   I started the install and it chunked away then said that it needed disk
   2.  I removed disk 1, put in disk 2 and turned back to my screen.  After a
   few seconds it told me that I had the wrong disk and that it wanted disk
   1.  Arrgh!

   There appeared to be two installion processes running, but each seemed to
   be wanting a different disk.  I think the dialog that wanted disk 1 may
   have been trying to warn me that I had V4 projects and wanted to know if I
   wanted them migrated.  At this point the dialogs all got confusing, or at
   least they confused me, and I think there was one hidden behind that I
   didn't find until later...  Anyone, one finished and told me it wanted to
   reboot, but since another was still running I told it no.   Then the other
   wanted disk 2, chunked away, then just finished.  Not new menu items or
   icons or request to reboot.

   I rebooted but still no menu items or icons.  In Add/Remove programs I had
   a V5 entry.

   It put in disk 1 again and told it to modify.  It ran a bit then said it
   was finished and nothing had changed.

   So from Add/Remove programs I uninstalled the V5 entry.  Took quite a
   while.

   Good news is that V4 still works.  I'll try a V5 install again tomorrow.