Hi Phil,

As far as I'm concerned, it's time for IBM to clean up the mess with all those
product names.  Even people on this list have a hard time with it, so imagine
what others are going thru.  Why not one single acronym, with a
Basic/Standard/Advanced label ?

Anyway... I was writing this for another question... will I be able to install
ONLY WSSDa with WDSc 5.0, or am I still forced to load up the whole Code,
VARPG, ... stuff ?  As I'm mostly doing Java stuff, and some RPG I don't care
about the old stuff.

Second... is it safe to install WDSC in C:\Program Files\... or is it asking
for troubles ?

Kind regards,
Paul