This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--
[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
<sigh>
It’s hard to be optimistic.

I’ve had a couple of defined servers (TTG, TTGBNA, VOLT, etc.) for CODE
running under WDSC 4.0 with the recent SP on Win2000 for months.  They
worked yesterday at 1900.

Today I show up and try to use my default server, TTG.  “Not
 found”…interesting.  So I check the communications console and find my
servers are now OS400A, OS400B, and so on.  They work (i.e. I can get
through to the server).

I’d like to use my friendly names but renaming the servers hasn’t worked:
EVFCSVRD.exe blows up when I rename and click for the PTF check.  If I don’t
check to PTF’s, EVFCSVRD.exe closes normally but the OS400* names are back
when I open the comm. console again.  I’ve deleted the OS400* servers,
rebooted, added them back, rebooted, sacrificed a chicken, all to no avail.

On my laptop running WDT/400 V5.1, the “TTG” server name works fine.

I’d be very grateful for a solution to this problem.  Meanwhile, I’m going
to see if any of those Internet pharmacies offer same-day delivery.

</sigh>

Thanks,
Reeve
--



As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.