From: wdsci-l-admin@midrange.com [mailto:wdsci-l-admin@midrange.com]On
Behalf Of coulthar@ca.ibm.com
Sent: donderdag 22 augustus 2002 20:44
To: WDSCI-L@midrange.com
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] LPEX

Paul, sorry about the delay in answering ... one crazy time here lately for
some reason. Here is the answer I got:

Basically, this is a mistake in WDSC 4.0, which we'll fix in the next
release.
In the meantime, you can override the default setting of this (or any key)
via
"Window" -> "Preferences" -> "LPEX Editor" -> "User Key Actions".
 In this case, set:

      Key:  enter
      Action:     openLine

Then push "Set" and push "OK".

Phil Coulthard, iSeries Software Architect,  IBM Canada Ltd.
coulthar@ca.ibm.com.