You need a host PTF which provides the QRSEEXEC program.  The 'Verify
Connection' utility does not list it in SP1 but it is needed.  The product
website does have the correct list and the 'Verify Connection' will be
updated in the next service pack.
For V5R1, the PTF is SI05145.

Eric Simpson
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Canada Lab, D1/140/8200/MKM
Phone:  (905) 413-3226,  T/L:  969-3226,  Fax: (905) 413-4850,  Email:
esimpson@ca.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Eric Simpson/Toronto/IBM on 08/12/2002 09:36 AM -----

                      Kushal Munir
                                               To:       Eric
Simpson/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
                      08/12/2002 09:13         cc:
                      AM                       From:     Kushal
Munir/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
                                               Subject:  [WDSCI-L] Compile
problem from WDSC

Hi Eric,

I suspect the user is missing our PTF to run compile commands in batch? If
so, would you mind responding to the mailing list regarding this note?

Thanks,

Kushal Munir
iSeries Application Developer - IBM Toronto Lab
Phone: (905) 413-3118        Tie-Line: 969-3118
Fax: (905) 413-4850              Email: kmunir@ca.ibm.com
Internal Mail Address: D1/140/8200/MKM

----- Forwarded by Kushal Munir/Toronto/IBM on 08/12/2002 09:09 AM -----

                      craigs@dekko.com
                      Sent by:                 To:       wdsci-l@midrange.com
                      wdsci-l-admin@mid        cc:
                      range.com                Subject:  [WDSCI-L] Compile
problem from WDSC

                      08/12/2002 08:58
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      wdsci-l

I cannot do any compiles from WDSC because my job cannot find
QDEVTOOLS/QRSEEXEC to call.  In fact, QRSEEXEC does not appear in any other
library.  What is QRSEEXEC and how do I get it?  Do I need an updated
version of QDEVTOOLS?  I am compiling from the Workspace: Remote Systems
Explorer Perspective, right click an object and select a compile command.