Hi,

** **

I wrote a Stored procedure to execute a CLP CLPPGMNM in AS400 V6R1
Environment. This SP is being called in .NET environment to Execute
CLPPGMNM. ****

Am able to execute the SP in iSeries/directly as a program. But when
executed from .NET, the job abends in MSGW. Below is the Error Msg
provided. ****

** **

All access paths were considered for file JOINLF3. ****

Additional access path reason codes were used. ****

All access paths were considered for file JOINLF3. ****

Additional access path reason codes were used. ****

File JOINLF3 processed in join position 1. ****

File JOINLF3 processed in join position 2. ****

Temporary result file built for query. ****

Query exceeds specified time limit or storage limit. ****

Error occurred during processing of command. ****

Function check. CPF9899 unmonitored by CLPGMNM at statement 2200, ****

instruction X'0011'. ****

CPF9899 received by CLPGMNM at 2200. (C D I R) ****

** **

** **

Message ID . . . . . . : CPI432C Severity . . . . . . . :
00 ****

Message type . . . . . :
Information ****

Date sent . . . . . . : 11/14/11 Time sent . . . . . . :
02:17:50 ****

****

Message . . . . : All access paths were considered for file JOINLF3.
****

Cause . . . . . : The query optimizer considered all access paths built
over ****

member JOINLF3 of file JOINLF3 in library < LibraryName>.
****

The list below shows the access paths considered. If file JOINLF3in
****

library LibraryName is a logical file then the access paths specified
are ****

actually built over member PF1 of physical file PF1 in library ****

LibraryName. Following each access path name in the list is a reason
code which ****

explains how the optimizer considered the access
path. ****

LibraryName /JOINLF3 0, LibraryName /PF1 4, LibraryName /LF1onPF1
11, ****

LibraryName / LF2onPF1 11, LibraryName / LF3onPF1 11, LibraryName /
LF4onPF1 11, ****

LibraryName / LF5onPF1 17, LibraryName / LF6onPF1 11, LibraryName /
LF7onPF1 17, ****

** **

Note: JOINLF3 is the Join LF using PF1 and PF2. LF1onPF1 is the Logical
File on PF1.****

** **

Please let me know your suggestions/inputs on this. Thanks in Advance.