I know he is: http://meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/9134/jon-skeet-facts

For those wondering what Entity Framework is
:http://blogs.msdn.com/b/edhickey/archive/2010/05/27/what-is-entity-framework.aspx

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 9:47 AM, Steve Richter <stephenrichter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jon Skeet is legend. Thanks for that link.

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Mike Wills <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jon Skeet posted a large series (http://murl.me/1f1) on Reimplementing
LINQ to Object. Obviously not quite related but close.

I would love to find something like this for the Entity Framework.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 9:31 AM, Steve Richter <stephenrichter@xxxxxxxxx>