From: systemidotnet-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:systemidotnet-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Walden H.
Leverich
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 1:11 PM
To: .net use with the System i
Subject: Re: [SystemiDotNet] Web Service Session State

Contract-first makes a ton of sense.

One word of caution with WCF (well, actually w/PHP)... PHP's SOAP
consumer doesn't like the WSDL that WCF creates. WCF will create a WSDL
w/multiple endpoints, one for SOAP, one for binary TCP, etc. But PHP's
consumer will barf when it sees the non-soap endpoint. Reported as a PHP
bug here: http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=50698 but figured I'd save you
running into it if your consumer is PHP.

-Walden