From: systemidotnet-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:systemidotnet-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Walden H.
Leverich
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:06 AM
To: .net use with the System i
Subject: Re: [SystemiDotNet] IIS server not sending user id

Well, first silly question? Whats the connectionString object? And
what's the connection string you expect to be used? Perhaps your local
web.config has an entry that production's doesn't?

Also, that would be a great place for some log4net logging. It's nice to
crank up the log level and know what's being sent across the pipe.

--
Walden H Leverich III
Tech Software &