From: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Janith Wanigasekara
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 7:43 PM
To: System 21 Users
Subject: Re: [SYSTEM21] Workspace 2012 time taking to login

Thank you Mex for your reply.

WS2012 only runs on IE 8 and IE 9 (32bit only)

IE10 is not certified by Infor to run WS2012. yet and WS2012 doesn't work on
IE10.for WS2012 and We are looking to stop automatic IE updates which is
part of windows updates on client machines.

Yes we will definitely be looking at WS2013.

Thanks again

Regards
Janith