(620) 223-2000 ext. 320
jsweetser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.keyindustriesinc.com

On Mar 29, 2011, at 8:58 AM, Lemon, Mike wrote:

Nope, don't think so. We had to write our own at that version.

-----Original Message-----
From: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Sweetser
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:35 AM
To: System 21 Users
Subject: [SYSTEM21] Retroactive Agings

My controller just asked if there was a way to produce "as-of" aging
reports from the SL and PL systems for prior periods. I am not as
familiar with the accounting systems as I am with some of the other
modules. At this time I am unable to establish that this capability
exists. Does anyone know if this is possible?

We are running System 21 Style v3.5.2.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Jeff Sweetser
VP/CIO Key Industries, Inc