Guy,

Difference between Inventory Accounts , certain Inventory movements have not
been posted in GL so there is an imbalance between GL account and Inventory
account since September 2010

How can we find out which Inventory movements are not posted in GL , Is it
possible to check in INP96 whether its posted in GL or not or whether something
else we need to check. How can we manage this?