From: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of beachboy3340@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 8:43 AM
To: system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [SYSTEM21] SYSTEM21 warehouse location

We tried to use location control in 3.5c but had some issues. The major
issue was what items were allocated and how. When looking at the
program the logical file selected items by location instead of items by
receipt date or oldest lot. I was going to modify the program but we
decided to upgrade to Aurora 2.3. Is this still the way location
control works in Aurora? thanks