Hi Team,

I am trying to run JBA Explorer (v2000) on a windows 7 64-bit pc

I have modified JBASMG.INI, changing all the c:\program files\ references
to c:\program files (x86)\
but it still fails with 'Runtime database not found at c:\program
files\jbasys21\default\data\JBARTime.Mdb'

Any ideas on how to get it to run

thanks,
Gary Brown
IT Manager