Hello Gary,
Many many thanks.

I have one query that in AFI rules, how will i find out to what GL account
spare parts are posted when used in a Service job?

After going through the AFI menu, it seems that no account generation rules
have been set in AFI. So I checked in the menu option 2/FIM Postings
definitions in that selected the 'Service Job invoices' and get a field
'Default posting account' - 701100. But that default posting account dosn't
exist? - I have looked GL account 701100 isn't there.

Anuj Gupta
On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 5:11 AM, Gary Brown