I have problem on book Suspense account in AS400. Would you please help?

After booked the AR thru Option 31/ARA, I cleared the amount on Bank
Suspense account thru option 15/CSP since it is a foreign currency. However
there is a certain amount cannot be cleared. I cancelled the entry and
booked again. It did not work but another amount was created.

Excluding this account, I found there is problem on another a/c due to these
entries.
Would you please help?

Thanks in advance.

Anuj Gupta