I have a user who has an A/P session with a status of "I". I took down
the PLBACK3 subsystem. I then took 33/APU to de-allocate the failed
posting session. I then took 15/APU to rebuild the session. I then did
11/APP, entered the transaction type and period and then did an F12 to
recover the invoices. I then restarted the PLBACK3 subsystem. The A/P
session still has a status of "I"
When I go into 3/APE for the session in question, it says there are "No
transactions for this session". Is there something else I can do to
correct this issue? TIA.
The information contained in this email, including attachments, is confidential and may be legally privileged and protected from disclosure by the Electronic Communication Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521. It is intended solely for the addressee(s), and if the reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any access, use, reproduction, disclosure or dissemination of this communication by anyone is strictly prohibited. Any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this email is prohibited and may be unlawful. Neither Hutchinson Sealing Systems Inc., Paulstra CRC, the Hutchinson Group nor any of its subsidiaries shall assume legal liability or responsibility for any incorrect, misleading or altered information contained herein. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the email and deleting it from your computer.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2021 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.