What's the best way to implement the changes in VAT from 1/12/2008 to
31/12/2009? Just change the standard (our is set with dates from
00/00/00 to 99/99/99), or add a new rate with effective dates 01/12/08
to 31/12/09. If the latter, where are the default rates kept?

David Dewick
Darcast Crankshafts Limited

This thread ...