Along a similar line I DFU the header and remove the cancelled status
'C' go back into the Order cancel the line and then the order.

Purchasing Company: ** Order number: P070162

Ord date: 1070223 Order Classification: 1

Delivery Instruction: Planner purchasing o: 2266

Receiving address: 000 Currency code: GBP

Department: Suppliers Reference:

Ship code: Print number: 1

Stockroom: KB Job number: