From: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Glen (Home)
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 2:38 PM
To: System 21 Users
Subject: Re: [SYSTEM21] Start Transaction Manager from CL program

No - it's not that - MSP99 was empty when I called the job, still empty
when
it finished.

As far as I can tell, it's not even getting into MJ100, and all MJ100CL
does
is CALL MJ100, so it looks like it's not getting into that either.

I must admit I am not really sure how this RUNAMTASK works, but I do know
if
I simply do a RUNAMTASK and not a SBMJOB of RUNAMTASK the transaction
processor then runs, but it runs interactively from within my CL.

So it's got to be something to do with the SBMJOB of
RUNAMTASK...............
a minefield............

Jeff - where are you??????????