We upgraded to Aurora 2.2 from 3.5.2 SP3. We started in April of 2006 with
Infor loading the software into a test environment and also loading
Workspace onto a file server. We then started a full testing in the month
of June, verified if we needed to retro fit our modifications (we have
about 150 modifications, only a handful are large), then did the retro fits
and re-tested in the months of July and August. Once everything was
verified that it worked at least as good as it did on 3.5.2 SP3, we then
had Infor convert the data base to live on Saturday, September 16, 2006 and
on Monday, September 18, 2006 we went live. We had no major issues, a few
minor issues with Workspace, however we were 6 ptf's behind, we applied
these and it fixed the issue we were having. It has now been just over 1
year and everything is still running well.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority,
states them to be the views of Alsons Corporation.
Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed
by E-mail Filter software in conjunction with
virus detection software.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2021 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.