-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'm in the process of starting a banner ad program on midrange.com.
Here's a few highlights of the program ...
1. Low cost ... $5 CPM (1000 impressions).
2. Very highly targeted (obviously) ... generally speaking, only System
i professionals would be viewing the ad's.
3. Site & list selection. You can specify what sites your ad appears
on. On the archive site, you can specify which lists you're ad's appear
or do not appear on.
4. Online access to ad performance and statistics.
5. Manual ad activation & deactivation (you can control when an ad
starts appearing and when it stops by logging into the ad server).
6. No long term commitment. No minimum ad campaign.
There is only one restriction ... and those who know me will understand
the reason ... I cannot accept ad's for Change Control products ... or
from any company that markets or remarkets change control products (this
is to avoid conflict of interest problems and, in the interest of
fairness, I do not run ad's from my own employer).
If you are interested in running banner ad's on midrange.com sites,
please contact me by emailing 'banner-support@xxxxxxxxxxxx'.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.