     Subject: Re: [SYSTEM21] Faxing of PO's in JBA
     From: richard_caldicott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Date: Mon, February 19, 2007 8:39 am
     To: System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

     You are correct there Mike.  The old grey cells aint what they used to
     be..................

     Richard Caldicott
     Director of Implementations
     & Efficiency
     Tandy Brands Accessories
     817-548-0090 extn 146

     "Mike Waite" <mike.waite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Sent by: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     02/19/2007 03:41 AM
     Please respond to
     System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

     "System 21 Users" <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     cc

     Subject
     Re: [SYSTEM21] Faxing of PO's in JBA

     Richard!!

     I think you'll find that it was Peter ** Webb ** that was very helpful.
     Or one of his sons...

     Mike